Tired today...

After a weekend in Loughborough at the BJA Technical Congress/AGM I'm feeling rather tired today. The start of the week at work I had asked for as holiday last month.

Congress was certainly worth attending, picked up a lot of information about Judo training methods & technique as well as information about coaching structure, talks by a couple of Judo legends inc Kosei Inuoe (apologies if that's spelt wrong!), gradings, BJA policies and I dare say a smattering of politics!

So much information I suspect I've forgotten a fair chunk already, despite trying to make notes.

I can only hope the BJA will make info available on disc at some point along with videos etc. of techniques. Even a crude recording of talks and demos given compiled to CD/DVD would be great. Doesn't have to be shiney/edited etc.

Comments

Popular Posts