xbox with shipping people

Continuing the xbox story... yesterday I got my labels for shipping. Tried to use UPS website to arrange collection from office but seems I needed a UPS account to do that.

Alternative? Drop it at a UPS depot.
So, check for most accessible one for me... Sheffield. No sign of any opening hours on the website so figured I'd just have to go and see if they're still open when I get there.

Straight to UPS from work, get there around 5ish after driving round the houses a bit. They're hidden at the back of an industrial estate.

They were open. :D

Now I'm tracking it online, apparently UPS expect to get it there by tomorrow. Then it's wait and see how long it;ll take for one to be sent back. Hopefully my own repaired one but reading around online it seems there is a good chance it may be someone else's "refurbished" machine :( Not very happy about that, I took good care of mine it's pristine!

Comments

DaFoot said…
Oops, put that in the wrong blog innit?! Fewl!

Popular Posts