3rd dan gets closer again...

Today was another day of fighting for me.... 3 fights, 1st won by ippon with Seoi toshi. 2nd was a draw, opponant escaped my osae waza after 18 seconds. No good for points :(

2nd fight was very physical and that showed in my 3rd. Beaten on the ground by ude garame.

Which leaves me on 82 points, 18 from 3rd dan.

Yesterday was also a Judo day. Having been coaching for a good number of years (10-12) I'm now in the process of assimilating to UKCC2. Yesterday was the course, the assessment is in September.
Despite having been coaching for years I feel suprisingly nervous about the assessment.

Comments

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
Not far now, just two more ippons! Good luck with getting the rest of your points!

Popular Posts