My Judo heads in (yet another) path

At the weekend I applied for indoctrination into the reffing fold, that is to say I sat the assessment for Area ref award. Apparently while I felt like a bundle of nerves, I appeared to be confident and calm to onlookers.

Happy to say that not only did I pass, I was promoted to Nat C straight away, result! Now the hard work begins in improving my reffing and (internal) confidence \:\)


That was saturday at the North of England competition (results will be on area website once I get them and have time to type them up!).


On sunday the area held a dan grading, this was to be my second event sitting in as an examiner. Looking into revalidation requirements for Nat C ref, examiner and coach it seems I shall now have even less time to myself that isn't spent doing Judo related stuff. 


Which reminds me, I have an area meeting in a fortnight and must enter that June high grades comp in the Midlands this week......

Comments

Popular Posts