Slightly annoyed right now....

I look after the website for the area I am involved with. Someone was organising some courses in the area in official capacity, so I duly added to website calendar.

I asked (email) if said person wanted me to enable online entries on the website for his events. No reply. Though I do get replies about other things.

Today I discover event organised in that list are being enabled for online entry but via another website.

No biggie, but person is employed in an official capacity by BJA for this area. >:(

Comments

LanceW said…
That sucks!
But are you suprised. Perhaps BJA employees should perhaps not be allowed to moonlight in other jobs, especially if it conflicts with the activities of the member clubs and areas?
DaFoot said…
I guess I shouldn't be suprised really. Doesn't stop the irritation! ;)

Popular Posts